Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Milestone

It is now 8:48 P.M. on Sunday evening. I made it through today, a definite milestone in my life. Today I gave a going away party for my granddaughter. She is moving to California on Thursday to start a new life for herself. She is one of three children I have raised for about thirteen years. She has been living with her boyfriend for two years, since she graduated from high school. She is the oldest of my daughter's children, the boys and I will miss her. She looks just like my daughter did, with her fire red hair that is very long. She was so happy and got quite a bit of money for her trip. I feel like Palliache(I think I spelled his name wrong), anyway he is the clown that is laughing on the outside, crying on the inside. We took lots of pictures, everyone was so happy. Dear Blog, I feel better now, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment