Monday, March 22, 2010

An "Ah ha", moment

My "Ah ha" moment came about twelve hours ago when my Dr. said, "Four more weeks of rehab." On the way back from the hospital I said to myself, "How am I going to finish this semester?" I think I am a little discouraged. I have been in rehab for ten weeks with a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder, we have been trying to put off surgery. It is very hard to type, and in discussion by the time I type in my answer, everyone is on to the next question, so I just erase my answer, or type in yes. Sounds rather silly doesn't it? Well, I guess I've had another "Ah ha" moment. After reading what I just wrote, it doesn't even sound like me, I have never been a quitter, and I'm not going to start now. I never knew writing a blog could be therapy. Barbs

No comments:

Post a Comment